Monday, February 14, 2011

Yay! I got my first nursing job!

So, spent last week relaxing and finishing off my assignment (mostly relaxing). Handed in the assignment on Friday so should get my result for Mental Health Nursing soon. Also sent out a my CV to a few nursing agencies last week and today I had a job interview with one of them and I got the job! They're taking me on as a Personal Care Attendant/Assistant in Nursing. I already got a uniform! Hoping I can get one shift a week, preferably on the weekends, which also pays more than weekday.

I don't know my uni timetable yet but I did find out today which clinical school I'm in this year (very happy with it, very good hospital, and convenient for me to get to by public transport). And classes will start a week earlier than I expected, which means they start next Monday the 21st.

Will enjoy doing nothing for the rest of this week, just relaxing, because I'm sure things will start getting very busy very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment