Thursday, September 2, 2010

2 assignments down, 2 to go

Finally finished the two assignments I have been working on this week. I had forgotten how long it can take to write an essay and how many times it needs to be re-checked and edited.

The first one was a 1000 word scenario for Acute Care about a patient having an adverse reaction to a blood transfusion. That one is due today and I just submitted it online. The second one is a 2000 word essay about community health needs assessment. I've managed to get it down to the right amount of words, and now I just need to read over it again a couple of times over the weekend to check for errors. It's worth 40% so I hope I do well on it. I'll hand that in next week on the due date.

Now I have just one more week "off" before my acute hospital placement. I've got two more assignments of 1000 words each that I haven't even looked at yet. Next week I'll try to get as much of those done as possible so I don't have to do them while I'm on placement. If I don't get them finished though there's no need to stress as they're not due for another month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment