Friday, April 30, 2010

End of week update

The last week has been finishing up labs, workshops and several assessments. My whole group did a really great job on our oral presentation which was worth 15 % for Clinical Assessment & Decisions. Go team! Also finished the drug brochure assignment for Medications. I ended up doing the editing and art decorating for the brochure and the others did the research. I also did research but just for my own knowledge to make sure it was accurate and made sense.

In labs this week we did Cardiovascular Assessment, more IV drug stuff, Wound drainage bags and more injection practice.

I still have a couple of bits of homework to do and next week I have two pre-placement clinical lab sessions at uni, and I'm also working working a couple of days. Besides that, I plan to read up on as many clinical skills as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment