Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nursing Expo


I had a really busy weekend and didn't get any study done. Consequently I've been really tired the last couple of days and trying to catch up. I went to three BBQs in three days - Friday @ Dad's, Saturday @ nursing student friend's 30th birthday, and Sunday @ work friend's housewarming. As well as that I went out to dinner with an old classmate from Singapore which was heaps of fun despite having not seen or spoken to each other in 16 years, and on Sunday I went to a nursing career expo at Carlton Exhibition Centre. It's too early to be applying for jobs but a friend of mine is finishing studying nursing at TAFE this semester and she invited me along. It was good to see all the different places I'll be able to apply to when I do graduate. It was mainly Victoria but there were quite a few interstate and international stands too, even one for the NT. I heard the person there telling someone "we've got Target, Kmart, Big W . ." LOL. It doesn't look like that many in the photo but I collected at least 15 showbags full of info, pens, post it notes, lollies and so on. I'll sort through that stuff at some stage. I have way too many cloth bags already so if anyone is need of some let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment