Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday 5th

Today I had two early morning lectures - Renal Medication and Antibiotics - and then went to the library to do some more pharmacology reading. I got home at about 1pm and was going to pack my car for a festival I'm going to this weekend but I ended up collapsing on my bed and taking a three hour nap instead! I feel so tired so I'm going to drive up there tomorrow morning instead. It's more than a three hour drive so I definitely don't wanna do when I'm tired and in Labour Day weekend Friday night traffic either. Unfortunately no public holiday for uni students, so back to it on Monday. It'll be nice to take a complete break this weekend though. I'm really happy with how much I've got done this week, considering so much of it is 'self-directed learning'.

Have a nice weekend everyone! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment