Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday 15th - 7 day fitness challenge

I have decided to become a fitness freak, at least for this week. I have fallen off the fitness train in the last couple of weeks because I've been focused on staying on track with uni work. So I've set myself a 7 day challenge to get back into the swing of exercising regularly. I've done a 30 day challenge before which was awesome but it's quite time consuming and I didn't have anything else big to focus on at the time, so for now I'll see how I go with 1 week. I started yesterday with Bikram yoga (90 minutes) which I always do every Sunday, and today I did one hour of cardio at the gym, a mix of stair climbing (I climbed the Empire State Building 102 floors!), brisk walking and slow running, and some leg stretching at the end. I watched My Kitchen Rules at the same time to make the time pass faster.

Today's Lectures:
• Sexuality & Reproductive Health Pathophysiology
• Perioperative Nursing – Working in a team
• Perioperative Nursing - Current healthcare policy environment
• Adverse Drug Reactions
• Nutrition & Elimination Assessment

I also did an online tutorial for Pharmacology which was pretty challenging, but my new drug handbook came in very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment