Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wednesday March 3

I am so glad there is a bus near my house which takes me all the way to uni. The uni car park is so chockers and everyday as the bus goes past I see cars doubleparked or on the nature strips and they've all got fines on them. So stressful if you've got a lecture in five minutes and can't find a park. Not worth it. Also, now that I can buy concession tickets because I'm a student it only cost $1.40 each way and I get about 30 minutes of reading done.

Lectures:
• Genearal Anaesthesia and Intraoperative Nursing - Caring for the patient during their operation (uni)
• Pharmacology (online)
• Pharamcokinetics (online)
• Drug Calculations - The Basics (online)

Reading:
• Preparing a Patient for Surgery


Tonight: So You Think You Can Dance AND American Idol!!! One of the great things I've noticed this season on Dance is that the major advertising sponsor is not KFC or Coca-cola, but bananas! Just plain old bananas. That's awesome and good to see that a show aimed at teenagers (and 29 year olds) and is about fitness is promoting healthy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment