Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4 Anatomy & Physiology

Today we learned about the Respiratory System and Urinary System. For the Prac we measured pH levels of various liquids including coffee and coke (both very acidic). We also did some practice multiple choice questions for the test tomorrow. I've done quite a bit of review this week and I know I won't get 100% on the test, nor do I need to, but I'm sure I will pass and hopefully get quite a few answers right.

I did the quizzes for:
  • Respiratory System - 40%
  • Urinary System - 80%
Most of the ones I got wrong in the respiratory system quiz were on topics that we didn't cover, but I'll still do a couple more hours study tomorrow on the bus and during lunch.

One of the biggest challenges this week has actually been getting up early (6am) and also getting to sleep because it's been so hot and humid. Tonight it's a lot cooler though because we've just had some rain.

This week feels like it's gone really slowly, but it's been enjoyable nonetheless.

Good night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment