Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 5 Finished!

Anatomy & Physiology Bridging course over! We had lectures on the Digestive System and Reproductive System today and then the exam after lunch. It was 50 multiple choice questions and I felt confident about my answer for about 40 of the questions. The rest I just made an educated guess. I'll get my results next week, Monday or Tuesday, and Tuesday's also my next day that I have uni. Next is a two week orientation specifically my course. Thankfully the orientation is only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

If you're interested in looking or want to try the online quizzes I did yourself this is a link to the website. It also has course content on there which I had a look at, and it's pretty similar to my course, only more comprehensive.

http://lrn.org/Content/Quizzes/Quizlist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment